Haymarket Physical Therapy is Northern Virginia’s premier rehabilitation center. Our reputation for excellence stands year after year as satisfied patients recommend Haymarket Physical Therapy to their friends, families, and co-workers.
We provide treatment for adolescents and adults, women and men; whether you’re an amateur, professional or weekend athlete. Our quality care and expertise will help you lead a more independent and fulfilling life.
We look forward to helping you achieve Pain Free Motion!
What Should I Expect During My First Visit?
- Our front office will send you intake forms prior to your first session. Please fill out and bring them with you to the first session. You may also download the required document below.
- Each patient is required to submit their drivers license and insurance card (if applicable) to scan into your medical records.
- Our front office staff will review your insurance benefits during the first treatment sessions, and answer any questions or concerns you may have.
- Your first visit usually takes 60-75 minutes from start to finish.
- It will consist of a thorough history, examination, formulating a diagnosis, prognosis and Plan of Care.
- If further imaging or labs are needed you will be referred out.
- Routine visits usually last 45 minutes to an hour depending on condition.
- Payment is due at the beginning of your session.
- Payment types include cash, check and all major credit cards.
- Call for Prices… Packages Available!
*Cash Prices are for individuals who do not have insurance or wish to pay out of pocket due to a high insurance deductible.
Fill Out the New Patient Welcome Packet
The Patient’s Guide to Understanding Insurance
“I’m ready to get started:
I have a referral from my doctor.
You have everything you need to get started!
Please, fill out our new patient welcome packet and one of our medical receptionists will call to schedule your initial evaluation!
I don’t have a doctor referral.
No Problem! I’m ready to get started!
In the state of Virginia, Direct Access Laws allow you to receive treatment by a physical therapist for 30 days without a referral from your doctor, including patients with Medicare insurance.
This direct access* allows you to be treated earlier, resulting in quicker recovery and return to your normal activities. We will send a plan of care to the physician of your choice.
All you have to do is give us a call (703) 753-0261 to schedule your first appointment.
*Disclaimer: Although, Physical Therapists are allowed to treat patients without a physician referral, some insurance companies still require one for Physical Therapy coverage. Please contact our office if you have any questions or concerns if Direct Access is right for you.
Do you accept my Insurance?
- Medicare Replacement
- Railrod Medicare
- One Net
- Optimum Choice, Inc
- Golden Rule
- Mail Handlers
- United Health Care
- Tricare/Tricare North
- Motor Vehicle
- Secure Horizons
- Employee Benefits Systems
- Workman’s Compensation
- Anthem Healthkeepers
- VA Dept. of Veteran Affairs
- Veteran’s Choice Program
Preffered Out-of-Network Providers
- Kaiser Permanente
Don't have Insurance?
Don’t worry, we have programs just for you! Depending on the complexity of your condition. Call now to inquire about our cash pay options!
We offer special programs to people who meet the following criteria:
- High Insurance Deductibles
- HMO Insurance
- No Insurance
- Financial Hardship
- Recently Unemployed