Job Hiring: Physical Therapist in Gainesville
We Want You On Our Team! Haymarket Physical Therapist for hire!
Physical Therapist For Hire – Gainesville, Virginia
Haymarket Physical Therapy has an exciting offer for our next physical therapist. If you are looking for physical therapy jobs in Gainesville, VA, our team may be a great fit for you.
At Haymarket Physical Therapy, our office prides itself on putting the care and well-being of its patients first. And to continue this level of service, we are looking to expand our team by adding to our talented staff. As we grow, we need to be able to accommodate all of our clients and their specific needs.
Haymarket Physical Therapy was formed to offer patients the care they need after an injury that doesn’t require them to use medications, injections, or surgery. We value the needs of our patients and work to provide state-of-the-art practices that don’t require additional forms of relief. Our patients are thankful for the options we have available because it allows them to regain their strength without having to go through surgery or using other forms of pain relief that they may not prefer. We treat patients for a number of injuries including athletic injuries, auto/personal injuries, joint replacements, etc.
Our model is to offer a four-step process on the road to injury recovery. Our phase one is pain management, phase two is corrective exercise, phase three is functional training, and phase four is injury prevention. We develop plans based on the needs of the client that follow this model to maximize our efforts to give the client long-lasting relief.
We are looking for a new Physical Therapist to join our Gainesville, VA office. The best person for this position will have the following qualities:
- Exceptional customer service skills
- Exceptional manual abilities
- Top-notch knowledge of industry-standard physical therapy practices
- Ability to provide care that is the best our clients have ever received
- Willingness to learn new skills and successfully implement them
- Openness to working with people from various cultures, age ranges, and populations
- Ability to work well with others and be a team player
- Ability to work with a group as well as an independent
- Must be able to encourage other team members
- Must have a warm personality and be approachable, especially with clients
- Ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment
The candidate must be or be eligible to be a certified licensed Physical Therapist in the state of Virginia.
As a Physical Therapist with our company, the following is a highlight of the many benefits offered with this position:
- Competitive pay
- Paid vacation time – holidays and time off
- Health insurance options
- Health savings account options
- Dental insurance plans
- Retirement plans
- Life insurance plans
- Continuing education options
Not only we are looking for a Physical Therapist at our Gainsville, VA office, Haymarket Physical Therapy has two other locations in Virginia, Bristow and Bealeton, where we also have job openings for physcial therapists. Given that we are in the District of Columbia, Virginia, Maryland (DMV) area, we are surrounded by many things to do and see. We are just a short distance from the nation’s capital and this area offers a variety of activities for whatever your interests may be.
If you feel you have the qualifications to join our team, contact our office today! Click the button below and complete your application form. Email your application to firstname.lastname@example.org and we will get in touch with you once we reviewed the form.